Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Featured today, a long long time ago
Did you know...
On this day...
June 19: Faja Day (Netherlands); Irony Is Ironic Day (UK)
- 1138 - George Lucas devises the evil world-conquering plan of THX.
- 1269 - King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined, "if they want to be fined, but really, if they want trouble, run away quickly, cause I think they breathe fire and stuff".
- 1770 - Somebody says "Jesus is coming soon". His followers are still waiting.
- 1776 - In the beginning of the American Revolution, the Boston Herald proclaims: "HOLY SHIT! WE'RE WINNING!"
- 1792 - The Holy Puzzle Potato of St. Sophia is found missing from the French treasury. (pictured)
- 1816 - William Henry Webb is born; he vows to make a world wide name for himself. Invents extremely silly game.
- 1865 - Slaves in Texas finally figure out that they're free, only two years after being told so.
- 1866 - Slaves in Texas, after much debate, decide to go back to being slaves because they don't know what else to do.
- 1867 - Slaves in Texas realize that they can breathe fire and shoot lasers out of their eyes, and soon proceed to take over the Bush administration.
- 1939 - Eleanor Roosevelt gets the first tramp stamp.
- 1953 - The Rosenbergs commit suicide by electric chair in Sing Sing Sing Prison.
- 1980 - Freddy Mercury spies a silhouette on the wall.
- 1983 - Batman has New Year's Eve Party at Wayne Manor. In attendance are Spiderman, Superman, and Wonder Woman among others, but a lonely Bruce Banner is left out of the loop.
- 1984 - The Incredible Hulk is born.
- 1989 - Hamburger Helper slaps Chef Boyardee; Valachi family outraged.
- 2007 - Gary Coleman's low budget commercial is aired on ABC.
- 2008 - Jamie Lynn Spears gives birth to bastard daughter, Maddie.
- 2009 - Osama Bin Laden voted biggest dick in universe for ninth straight year.
- 2010 - Neo enters the Matrix again. Changes back to Mr. Anderson.
Today's featured picture
Now we know why they look so intense, all of them.
Image credit: Gneomi
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is an independent humor writing project, a non-profitable cabal that also hosts a range of other projects.
|32,211 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
This Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.