Category:Cinema of the United States
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Cinema of the United States"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.
- UnNews:"Green Zone" shocks the nation
- UnNews:"Halloween II" Blu Ray and DVD announced; Rob Zombie retires
- UnNews:"Halloween" to reboot after "Final Destination" victory
- UnNews:"Leprechaun" remake in the works
- UnNews:"Sarnia" leads at box office
- UnNews:"Titanic" sequel canceled due to Millvina Dean death, bullshit plot
- UnNews:Beetleborgs, Street Sharks, Space Ghost to hit big screen
- UnNews:Beyonce to remake Eastwood classic
- UnNews:Bill Murray commits suicide in death pact
- UnNews:Boston thrown into chaos after nuclear detonations
- UnNews:Boy found at home, alone
- UnNews:Bruce Willis farts in "Die Hard"
- UnNews:Bush to play Darth Vader in latest Star Wars movie
- UnNews:Ebert: Yogi Bear is shit in the woods
- UnNews:Eddie Murphy has artistic license revoked.
- UnNews:Elizabeth Taylor's death leaves Elton John as the biggest dame in Hollywood
- UnNews:Ernest goes back to jail for remake
- UnNews:Exclusive -- Is "Space Chimps" too dark for kids?
- UnNews:Exclusive: Is the 2008 movie "Soul Men" cursed after Mac, Hayes deaths?
- Gangs of New York
- UnNews:General Ripper to head peace delegation to Russia
- UnNews:Ghost of Philip K. Dick horrified by movies based on his work
- UnNews:Giant ants outraged by depictions in Indiana Jones film
- UnNews:Girls Gone Wild franchise in legal trouble again
- UnNews:Great white shark eats Kevorkian; blames AC/DC
- UnNews:Greeks hate new documentary
- UnNews:Halloween 2: H2 trailer debuts with Daeg Faerch
- UnNews:Hatchet II director Adam Green to direct Superman reboot
- Hays Code
- UnScripts:Heinous Dan
- UnNews:Hilary Clinton to have a cameo in Napoleon Dynamite II: The Search For Joan Rivers' Implants
- UnNews:Hollywood: Horror audiences "expect the abject"
- UnNews:How the Halloween franchise can dig itself out of its hole
- HowTo:Make a Happy Madison film
- HowTo:Make a modern Hollywood blockbuster
- UnNews:Man found dead in theatre showing G-rated movie
- UnNews:Man Pumps Seabiscuit
- UnNews:Mars new confection: Jesus' Pieces
- UnNews:Mel Brooks latest film exclusive "Life of MelGibson"
- UnNews:Mel Gibson at heart of government conspiracy
- UnNews:Mel Gibson goes to ground
- UnNews:Mel Gibson, victim or villain?
- UnNews:Michael Myers escapes from sanitarium, kills Christopher Walken
- UnNews:Morgan Freeman to play Bilbo Baggins in "The Hobbit"
- UnNews:Movie character fails to heed helpful advice
- UnNews:Movie Maven notices that Kate Winslet is a whore
- UnNews:Movie theater to split movie, concession stand, bathroom services into separate entities
- UnNews:MPAA introduces new HD-DVD encryption scheme
- UnNews:Narrow-minded Blu-ray players refuse to play "overrated" Avatar
- UnNews:Nerd Army Invades San Diego... AGAIN!
- UnNews:New "Halloween" movie getting little promotion; world in panic
- UnNews:New Land Before Time film 'set to be darker'
- UnNews:New Samuel L. Jackson movie, "Goats In A Tree"
- UnNews:Nickelodeon remasters Harriet the Spy, Good Burger for Blu-ray release
- UnScripts:Night At The Museum: Real Version
- Why?:Not answer the phone at 3 AM in the White House
- UnNews:Paramount, Sea World announce remake of film "Orca"
- UnNews:Paris Hilton is French Connection?
- UnNews:Peter O'Toole eaten alive by Last King of Scotland star Forest Whitaker
- UnNews:Pixar film deemed too racy, gets X rating
- UnNews:Pope to appear in Girls Gone Wild film so Americans will know who he is
- UnNews:Potential 90s nostalgia reboots
- UnNews:Sarah Palin and Sherry Johnston to star in new movie, "Meet the Inlaws"
- UnNews:Scheider death blamed on shark
- UnNews:Second Baby Ruth Sighting!
- UnNews:Shit That Pisses Me Off:Netflix, Iron Man 2, BTTF, Alien, etc.
- UnNews:Smurfs live-action movie announced
- UnNews:Some guy named Haig dies
- UnNews:Soylent Green sues Heston for defamation
- UnNews:Spartans flood box office; won't leave
- UnNews:Spielberg masterpiece Flintstones coming to Blu-ray
- UnNews:Spielberg plans WikiLeaks motion picture
- UnNews:Star Wars Blu-rays will not include unaltered versions; fans pissed
- UnNews:Steven Spielberg presents Stonehenge Apocalypse
- UnNews:Stolen copy of Craven's "Scream" film recovered by police
- UnNews:Subtleties of 'Disaster Movie' Trailer Lost on Area Man
- UnNews:Super-real action film being shot in Libya
- UnNews:Swine Flu, Part 2 trailer released