Category:World Cup 2010
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles related to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
Pages in category "World Cup 2010"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- UnNews:America: Oh, You mean 'Soccer'!
- UnNews:Dutch clogs no match for Spanish bull
- UnNews:England players "feared for their lives" over wildly spinning ball
- UnNews:England's fallen football stars seek asylum
- UnNews:English excuse for not winning the 2010 football World Cup is revealed
- UnNews:French team face guillotine if they fail in World Cup
- UnNews:German mollusc to join Match of the Day pundit team
- UnNews:Germany not fearing over next match-up
- UnNews:Germany Plans invasion of Spain, Netherlands next?
- UnNews:Italians stock up on rotten vegetables to aim at their returning football team
- UnNews:Jabulani ball causes more distress
- UnNews:New sports crime tribunal to try England's football flops
- UnNews:North Korea purge football team after 7-0 humiliation
- UnNews:Paul the Octopus considers offer from Uncyclopedia
- UnNews:Popcorn sales rise as Korea War draws closer
- UnNews:Pope wore a German football shirt as he watched Argentina lose in World Cup
- UnNews:Psychic Octopus to be offered new identity if Spain lose World Cup final
- UnNews:Referees again dictate outcome of match
- UnNews:Scientists dampen World Cup enthusiasm by concluding football really is just 22 men running around a field chasing a ball
- UnNews:Scientists predict Diego Maradona will erupt before the end of the World Cup
- UnNews:Soccer fans shun art for hookers
- UnNews:South Africa to change name to Vuvuzela
- UnNews:Television commentators stock up with clichés for World Cup Final today
- UnNews:United States robbed of World Cup
- UnNews:World Cup Fever leads to mass pneumonia