January 7: International Insanity Day
- 788 - King Arthur has white wine with his lunch instead of red wine. The round table becomes concerned.
- 1938 - The League of Nations is destroyed by the Axis of Evil, going down in three straight sets.
- 1940 - France is destroyed by the Axis of Evil. Somehow, it only takes one set.
- 1943 - Nazi German troops under the command of Gen. Paulus surrender at Stalingrad after realizing they were wasting their time fighting over Russia of all places.
- 1961 - Willie Nelson writes the song Crazy, performed by Patsy Cline. Both would be put in straightjackets and given electroshock treatments for their efforts.
- 1977 - A chemical is derived that kills JFK again, revives Hitler's brain again, and taste like grape juice. Black Karl Marx is born. (pictured)
- 2005 - Gnarls Barkley releases the song Crazy. The politically correct would protest the Willie Nelson song as being "insensitive", with the same people rating the Gnarls Barkley song as a "melodramatic triumph".
- 2007 - Everything begins to make sense now! Yay!
- 2008 - The Pope excommunicates water; his approval rating soars to 7 people.
- 2009 - Lethal Weapon 5 is released to the public, in which Riggs blows up random stuff in the name of God and a deceased Murtaugh rises from the grave to confirm that he is, conclusively, too old for this shit.