Also known as Asteroid B612.
So who is this guy anyway?
Eh... let's just say I was by born in Uruguay, South America, and I live in Israel. I've been uncycloadicted since december 2005, although I edit mainly our Spanish version, and I'm more into blogging lately (in spanish).
- My first edit was on December 19th 2005.
- I made over 3300 edits, but made too many of them in forum and talk pages, that's why I used to appear high in the Slut lists
- I am also a bureaucrat at Inciclopedia, uncyclopedia's Spanish-language sister, which I happened to have founded.
- I've been nominated to adminship twice, but I rejected. I can't administrate two wikis at a time.
- I like Wikipedia. Shame on me.
Apreciate any coment on them. Some of them still need some work. Although a bit short, I think UnHistory is the best article I've made. The rest are pretty good too I've been told, but a bit unfocused (made them on my n00by days). For my articles in Spanish see here, far better.
- Miguel de Cervantes
- Faery Kingdom
- Jewish Kings
- Jewish History
- Dante Alighieri
- Featured Articles
- Vladimir Nabokov. Na-bo-kov, my sin, my soul...