So long, and thanks for all the fish.
- 1 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- 2 Cmon, come back
- 3 For those who still miss him...
- 4 Congratulations, dead person.
- 5 What?!?
- 6 This is not spam...
- 7 Return of Hyperbole
- 8 Pee Week
- 9 hype
- 10 Ideas for User:Bad_Shroom/Let_me_just_say_one_thing...
- 11 HMC 2012
- 12 IMPORTANT!PLEASE CHECK THIS FORUM ON FUTURE UNCYCLOPEDIA HOSTING!
- 13 I ate your Haagen-Dazs
- 14 HMC
- 15 IMPORTANT!PLEASE CHECK THIS FORUM ON FUTURE UNCYCLOPEDIA HOSTING!
Cmon, come back
Even do it incognito under some bizzare drunken or toaster-themed alias, I don't care! Just come back! --18:12, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- "I'll be back" I heard Hyperbole say as he
was led outleft by the side entrance. What happened? Or did nothing happen. Anyway, you know we all love you, so you be back now, you hear. Aleister 18:26 30-5-'11
- Nigh. No email? Lest you forget our names, or take a left at uncy and end up in wikipedia, we will see you soon I assume (iz a poet and don't even know it). Aleister 11:47 10-6-'11
For those who still miss him...
Here's a link to his first article. -- 10:32, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
- It's gone, due to Forest Fire Week. Ain't that a shame... -- - CONTRIBS - WRITINGS - SHOP - Now adopting! - 19:28, 11 August 2011
Congratulations, dead person.
You won this.
Pity you won't be around to do anything with it. 03:58, 2 July 2011
This is not spam...
...this is the greatest opportunity of your life. Summer extravaganza tournament. Teams of 2 or 3 users. Lasts month of August. Tournament wont be the same without you. Don't be an outcaste. CHECK IT OUT. -- 19:12, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
Return of Hyperbole
- He wouldn't go that far. -- 12:44, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
|This user took part in Pee Week 2011 and finished with a positive score.
In recognition we hereby award them the title and rank of "A rather spiffing chap". Envious? Want to get templates, fans, stuff and more?
Review something! It's more fun than eating!
Thanks for helping out. -- 08:10, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Damn, I wanted to collaborate on an article with you. Anyway, Indiana Jones and the Typical University-level Dig owes some of inspiration to your page on Japanese high schools, well some tangent link, as I read that a day before.--Nikau 03:54, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm glad you found inspiration in the article on Japanese High Schools. That is literally the first thing I ever wrote here, with the exception of the five articles I wrote that were the first things I wrote here that almost got me banned for sucking. Personally I find inspiration in beer. Jesus Christ it's fucking late Inebriated 07:27, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
Ideas for User:Bad_Shroom/Let_me_just_say_one_thing...
Maybe this article needs to be somewhere along the lines of all of these ones. I mean, this poor guy has had a ton of really terrible luck lately:
1. His wife took the remodeling matters into her own hands: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Is_This_Some_Kind_of_Fucking_Joke%3F!
2. He needs a new couch: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Why%3F:You_should_get_a_new_couch
3. His french fry is in the oven and is currently burning: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/That_French_Fry_Fell_Off_the_Tray_and_is_Burning_in_the_Oven
4. His son has turned into a paranoid nutjob: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_am_not_kidding
5. His best friend is going crazy: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/You_don%27t_want_to_know
6. His brother can't use a computer to save his life: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_don%27t_know
7. His grandmother is insane: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/A_Visit_with_your_Psychopathic_Grandmother
8. He reheated the lasagna and all sorts of crazy stuff happened: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Your_estimate_of_how_long_to_reheat_the_lasagne
9. He is beginning to lose his sanity too: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/They%27re_coming_to_take_me_away
10. He's a MORON: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/What_They_Forget_To_Tell_You...
11. He's hungover and blacked-out the night before: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/What_The_Fuck_Happened_Last_Night
12. Somebody wants to KILL HIM: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/A_Note_from_your_Killer
13. His grandmother doesn't know how to operate the DVD player: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Call_from_Grandma
14. His daughter
is addicted to just discovered Uncyclopedia: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hey,_what%27s_this%3F
15. His entire family has issues: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/My_family_has_problems
16. HE FORGOT ABOUT HIS WIFE'S BIRTHDAY: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_will_never_forget
17. He has a stalker: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_know_where_you_live
18. His mother
is having an affair found a new boyfriend: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_fucked_your_mother
19. He is stalking somebody else: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_don%27t_believe_I_know_you
20. Somebody spilled water into his last bag of potato chips: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_don%27t_appreciate_your_attitude_towards_my_potato_chip_situation
21. His newest friend
is a bit freaky seems to be completely insane: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_Have_A_Problem
22. His Nigerian pen pal needs $50,000: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/How_Andreas_Schrammer_changed_my_life
23. He's about get hit in the head by a meteor: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Oh_My_God!_There%27s_a_Meteor_Heading_Towards_Us
24. Stephen Hawkings ran his cat over: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Stephen_Hawking_ran_over_my_cat
25. His sister lost her job working for Starbucks: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/DRVHSNDOCBIVDSGFEHWFWCUDDBOSNLONI
26. Some Swedish dude stole his pet rat: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Swedish_Orienteering_And_Firing_A_Rat_From_A_Cannon_Championships
27. His front door leads to another dimension: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/What_to_do_if_you_open_your_front_door_one_day_and_there_is_a_portal_to_an_alternate_dimension_instead_of_what_you_expected_to_see,_which_was_probably_something_along_the_lines_of_whatever_is_usually_outside_your_house
28. His entire family died: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:Your_family_died
29. He's on fire: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:You%27re_On_Fire
30. He has leukemia: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:You_Have_Leukemia
31. Somebody lit his signed football on fire: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_torched_your_signed_football
32. His friend needs money: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Can_I_borrow_5_bucks%3F
33. Somebody lost his pet ferret: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_lost_your_pet_ferret
34. Somebody ate all his ice cream: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_ate_your_Haagen-Dazs
35. Somebody slept with his wife: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/I_had_sex_with_your_wife
-- - 05:36, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Be the first to sign-up. If you are the first five people to sign up...I will add .5 to your score :) here. Happy Monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !! -- 16:25, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
IMPORTANT!PLEASE CHECK THIS FORUM ON FUTURE UNCYCLOPEDIA HOSTING!
...is still in my top 5 of all articles. --02:33, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
Your topic for the competition is Buses (song)
So go create an article on your user space. Contact me (or an admin if I don't respond soon) for any questions. You have two days. Remember:
CREATIVITY, ORIGINALITY and HELARITY. You will be judged on all three of these out of 10 for a score of 30.
--17:59, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- You did it! This year is a record for semi-completed and finished articles. I've been blown away by the humour and creativity of the articles I've so far read! Watch as the scores slowly trick in over the next week here. Hope you enjoyed it pickle-chop-sticher. -- 05:16, June 20, 2014 (UTC)