Talk page header
- New stuff goes at the bottom.
- Be funny or stupid. I reserve the right to judge which one you are being.
- Don't be a dick. Or if you have to be a dick, be funny.
- Dancing is only permitted on a day with a y in it's name.
- Don't edit this section.
You missed 4 .s when writing your header. I'm not sure whether you've read this.
The full point or full stop (British and broader Commonwealth English) or period (North American English) is a punctuation mark. It is used for several purposes, the most frequent of which is to mark the end of a sentence (other than a question or exclamation); this sentence-terminal use is properly the full stop. The character is also often placed after an initial letter used to stand for a name; sometimes after each individual letter in an initialism (for example, "U.S.A."), though this style is declining; and frequently at the end of other abbreviations – in British usage, primarily truncations like Rev., rather than contractions like Revd; but both in American English. The full point also has multiple contexts in mathematics and computing, where it may be called a point (short for decimal point) or a dot. The full point glyph is sometimes called a baseline dot because, typographically, it is a dot on the baseline. This term distinguishes it from the interpunct (a raised dot). While full stop technically only applies to the full point when used to terminate a sentence, the distinction – drawn since at least 1897 – is not maintained by all modern style guides and dictionaries.
- Well it seems that the problem is fixed. --I Made Another User Name (NON-SENSE !!! )15:15, April 14, 2018 (UTC)
Did you know? feature
You may now ignore this question. Stumbled across a second template which is the real one. -- (talk) 00:04, May 25, 2018 (UTC)
I volunteered to update the Did you know? section and was duly punished by Romartus by being made an admin: discussion here. He suggested you might possibly have some insight on the underbeneath of the feature. I added new entries to the template and did some corrections, but only old entries (uncorrected including deleted entries) are appearing and are the only things reappearing. Now the list of text entries seems to report fine but cannot be edited as only a protected vandalized list appears on the "edit" page. I'm thinking I need to rollback the list and then add the new entries. So the list is somehow the actual source of front page entries? That is, unless there is a fabulously deep cache of lists generated for the front page? Thanks in advance for guidance. -- (talk) 06:05, May 20, 2018 (UTC)
I love you
I love you uncle, brother, cousin, son, grandpa, father, mother-in-law, I forget. But I still love you. Whoever you are.
I've been admining other wikis, but decided to do something here again. My last article was Noble gases in 2015 after being gone for five years. I won a Noble Piece prize for it. Miley Spears Discordian American Princess (let's talk) 04:04, May 28, 2018 (UTC)
Insert non-formatted text here== Post Monobook fixes ==
I don't know if you've seen that Monobook has been disabled. Link says why. Right now part of the front page is messed up as below. I told another admin but they aren't a code doctor like you.
Today's Featured Article - Recently featured:
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Several templates are involved in fixing this problem with the main page: Template:FA asks for a revision number (which a now-defunct script is supposed to generate). Template:Featuredarticle generates what is shown on the main page. Forum:Feature queue details the original process for setting a feature on the main page from the VFH page. Hopefully, this gives you a good starting point. I'd fix it, but I don't know how. -- 02:04, May 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Nigel Scribbler suggested this, but check out code at http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Main Miley Spears Discordian American Princess (let's talk) 21:13, June 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Mommy Miley, PuppyOnTheRadio is your brother and my uncle. Hi, Uncle Puppy! I changed my name. Mommy talked me to into coming back, at least for a visit. Remember me? WHY???PuppyOnTheRadio WHY??? Rabbi WHY??? (What would Zappa do?) Serjeant-at-Law WHY??? (legal consultations) NOW KNOWN AS Alden Loveshade (talk) 22:48, June 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Welcome back both of you. I’m on a sort of hiatus at present, in that I pop in occasionally to make sure this place exists, but not much else. Good to see you both though! The previous edit was by PuppyOnTheRadio (Talk). 20:24, June 5, 2018 (UTC)
Me Update Good
Hi, Sysop <insert name here>! I used to be honorable Uncyclopedia editor under a different name, but am now using this account as a sockpuppet so don't tell! Seriously, my time here may be limited, but I do want to help. I'm posting specifically on admin's pages because I thought about doing updates on some out-of-date pages like this. But I don't want to mess with an "officlal" page without getting some sort of permission. (Although I might re-take over I.C. just long enough to redo an article or two when nobody's looking.) Father ALDEN LOVESHADE??? (confessions) 02:23, June 4, 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah. It might help break the creative dry spot that I’ve hit. The previous edit was by PuppyOnTheRadio (Talk). 19:46, June 6, 2018 (UTC)
- All right, should get to in in a day or two. WHY???PuppyOnTheRadio Alden Loveshade (talk) 03:39, June 7, 2018 (UTC)
- I pretty much finished the review, but the review template I've used dozens of times a few years ago and in which format I wrote the thing doesn't seem to be working now. But yet where it's been used, such as here, it still looks like it should. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'll try some sort of reformat to make it work, or just use the default even thought I don't like the default order. King of the Internet Alden Loveshade??? (royal court) 05:25, June 8, 2018 (UTC)
Noob of the Moment
A page to check and comment on
https://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Compromise_skin --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 16:26, June 28, 2018 (UTC)--
Message for you sir
Some people who voted were kicked out as sockpuppets the vote has to have a recount! https://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Hosting_options_for_Uncyclopedia_(wikia) Black Enforcer (talk) 16:01, April 9, 2019 (UTC)
UnSignpost is back from the dead
Hi, I tweaked this article in your userspace, as I rehabbed a tagged article now named Monotheism v2, to which Monotheism now redirects. If you complete this project, feel free to have it replace my redirect. 00:33 27-Aug-19
Upon further review, Romartus has attacked this project in mainspace.16:23 28-Aug-19