Street can mean:
- 10 Downing Street, some place in the UK or something. Meh.
- Coronation Street, a children's TV programme about some place in the UK or something.
- Manic Street Preachers, those people who stand on crates and tell you how you have to repent now or else you'll b-- what? They're a band? Oh. Well, that's stupid.
- Sesame Street, a Daytime-TV soap opera geared towards single mothers
- Street dancing
- Street Fighter, All your streets are belong to us!
- Street, the spoken language of inner-city habitants, based on gangsta
- Wall Street, a street with all walls
- Wall Street Crash of 1929, the biggest vehicle accident of the 1920's.
People on your street:
- Crazy foreigner down the street
- Creepy guy who lives across the street
- Little boy who lives down the street
- Old hippie chick who's always collecting money
- That guy down the street
- That old woman next door
- The old man down the street