Coronavirus (or COVID-19, or just COVID or Corona is the latest illness scheduled to wipe out humanity...and then some. It is regarded as an immediate danger by medical updates on the authoritative Twitter resource.
Coronavirus is not a mere epidemic but a pandemic. Like when Meijer's Thrifty Acres surpassed supermarkets to open "hypermarkets," when Walmart got beyond shopping centers and opened "supercenters," and when Cap'n Crunch became "new and improved" — "pandemic" means that all the old rules are now out the window, because: pandemic. You might have merely voted for a mayor, but in the era of pandemics, you might get a dictator. As George W. Bush said about terrorism, "this is an enemy like no other." Donald Trump refers to the Coronavirus as "the invisible enemy." Thus, all we know about fighting it is that "everything you know is wrong." (more...)
Previously Featured Article - Citizens Band
Citizens Band or CB is a radio service in the United States, and anywhere else people like to pretend they are Americans. Citizens Band is like a wiki or IRC where everyone is an IP. (more...)
Did you know...
- Your home for Tulsi Gabbard coverage!
Second Front Pages:
On this day...
May 29: Sodium Pentothol Day
- 1789 - Thomas Jefferson creates No Anniversary Day, in order to let people rest from anniversaries at least one day in the year.
- 1790 - Several people across the country try to celebrate the second No Anniversary Day and are executed for stupidity.
- 1791 - Third No Anniversary Day. Nothing happens.
- 1804 - On the 13th anniversary of Sodium Penthanol Day (SPD), Oscar Wilde discovers an Archimedes text describing the day. He then writes, 'WTF happened to Sodium Penthathol Day?!?,' resulting in a world-wide celebration of SPD in which 2.7 million people inadvertently kill themselves.
- 1829 - Doctor What, the lord of all spelling, estranged brother of Doctor Who wonders why people in the 18th Century were unable to spell 'sodium pentothal' and then completely frogets... fargets... fergets... errr... hwo to splel himselth. There is a large riot at the 40th No Anniversary Day parade, with 28 people injured and 12 seriously killed as a statue built in honour of the parade spontaneously combusts.
- 1859 - Emperor Norton is dubbed Emperor of The United States of America and Protector of Mexico after making quick work of his obsessive fans at the final Nortoncon.
- 1989 - Iceland bans all applesauce causing a riot that is still going on to this day.
- 2005 - A long lost disciple of Doctor What, Lord of All Spelling, discovers he can alter all the spelling mistakes he wants on this site, realising a childhood dream. Yay.
- 2010 - The WNBA declare their way of playing the sport is about the fundamentals, rather than the skill. They find wearing burkas interfere with slam dunks.
- 2016 - CIA admits using sodium pentothol after spilling a large bottle in its headquarters. However, there is no reaction outside or elsewhere as everyone else has become immune from its widespread use.
Today's featured picture
Land of the Jews, based on promo poster for George A. Romero's film Land of the Dead.
Image credit: RabbiTechno
! Only 2 days
left to nominate and vote for Writer of the Month
, Noob of the Month
and Uncyclopedian of the Month
, GET VOTING!!
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is an independent humor writing project, a non-profitable cabal that also hosts a range of other projects.
|36,318 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
This Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.