Today's Featured Article - Mughal Road
The Mughal Road is a road in the portion of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir not under foreign control. It is a way to get between the state's two capitals, Srinagar and Jammu, other than the highly overrated Jammu-Srinagar National Highway (part of NH 44, which was NH 1A before all the numbers were changed).
As state government alternates between Srinagar and Jammu depending on what time of year it is and whose theaters have higher-rated musicals and fewer shoulder-launched grenades, the Mughal Road is an attractive option for government workers desiring a less straight and less modern route than NH 44, with fewer tourist amenities. (more...)
Coronavirus (or COVID-19, or just COVID or Corona is the latest illness scheduled to wipe out humanity...and then some. It is regarded as an immediate danger by medical updates on the authoritative Twitter resource. (more...)
Did you know...
- ... that the entire army of Liechtenstein consists of 3 soldiers? (pictured)
- ... to the untrained ear, John Aglethorpe's Ode to the Monotony of Life may simply sound like one continuous, monotonous tone, but the song is actually composed mostly of alterations between the A sharp and B flat notes tied together?
- ... when the going gets tough, the tough get going?
- ... and since it's 5PM, I'll be headed for home?
- ... that a live action version of Steamboat Willie is set for release next summer?
- ... that this statement is not not not not not not not not not not not possibly confusing to no one somewhere right now?
- ... the song Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk is a giant "That's what she said" joke?
- ... that the first use of "LOL" is in Shakespeare's play, As You Like It, and that the first use of "OMG" may be found in Macbeth?
Today's featured picture
This is NOT a potato. René Magritte's homage to Uncyclopedia. It could be a chipolata, actually; it's not a great painting either way.
Image credit: Sannse
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is an independent humor writing project, a non-profitable cabal that also hosts a range of other projects.
|36,334 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
This Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.