|Index of all||Random category|
Invented by Jack Murphy (circa biblical times), and originally called the "camel", the television got its name after Judas Industries was forced to change it when it surfaced that the Egyptian god, Johnny Cash, had a patent over the name for household appliances. Surviving televisions can be found from the first century, often mistaken as the Special Forces in a country's national military. The televisions of the time were capable of displaying pictures broadcasted by a satellite network of Tibetan monks who transcribed the data onto grains of rice, at high speeds.
As technology has increased, many people now have televisions in their household. Often consulted in times of need, these "magical boxes" are capable of dancing the tango and displaying events that happened on another world. The only downside to the television, or "doughnuts" as the Swiss call them, is the vast amount of radiation and crocodiles generated during broadcasting. Many babies have reportedly died due to excess radiation (and crocodiles), although these reports are generally made by Canadians, who are naturally curious as to what a television actually is, as Canada is in fact a made up place, with no televisions.People nowdays only get SKY for the best women on TV the ones on Babestation were you have compleate contol of what they do so text in take your underwear off.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Television"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- UnNews:'Lights Out' For Norway
- UnNews:Americans unhappy with Olympic television coverage
- UnNews:Britain allows cameras in courtrooms
- UnNews:Catholic League endorses "Black Jesus"
- UnNews:Chuck has left us
- UnNews:Ebert & Roeper to introduce new review method
- UnNews:MSNBC host fights slavery
- UnNews:My damn TV won't work
- UnNews:Neil Armstrong appears on geek sitcom
- UnNews:Norris admits he doesn’t know Jack
- UnNews:Population of men who identify as gay up nearly 200% in month following leak of Snooki nudes
- UnNews:Stephen Elop to present "Trojan's Den"
- UnNews:VHS sales soar due to consumer confusion
Media in category "Television"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- 's Island.jpg 320 × 240; 9 KB
- 25blan CA1.600.jpg 600 × 280; 84 KB
- Atari 1300 tv.jpg 400 × 300; 51 KB
- Brokentvlol.jpg 514 × 418; 43 KB
- Elmo Subliminal.gif 640 × 480; 391 KB
- Interview.jpg 453 × 295; 164 KB
- JoshServer.jpg 249 × 350; 48 KB
- Kotter remake.JPG 365 × 274; 25 KB
- LivingRoomPast1.jpg 995 × 650; 93 KB
- Night court remake.JPG 349 × 275; 24 KB
- Rocko remake.JPG 188 × 176; 11 KB
- Television remote control.jpg 708 × 600; 55 KB
- Television.jpg 268 × 259; 3 KB
- TiVo remote.jpg 720 × 600; 41 KB