|This article was nominated for deletion on May 22, 2019.
The result of the discussion was Keep (replace).
Stick a picture on it, stick it in mainspace, and I'll nom it for Feature. I got a good laugh out of it; I bet other people will, too. (I'm sure it's not up to the Standards of Yesteryear -- probably 'way too short; should be at least the length of a novella to be a True Feature Article, right? -- but it's still good none the less, IMHO.)
- Thank you! but there is much more that needs to be added! It will take about a week. This was on the top of my to-do list when Wikia converted to TLS 2.0, the existing article being a dumb "article in the style of the thing it's about." This is America-centric and will remain so, as American-as-chump is central to my comedy strategy. 17:28 19-May-19
- Always! I found two, but planned to ask you to work your usual wonders. But you might elect to wait until it's more complete. 14:37 20-May-19
- Well, I am at a stopping point. The final act will be an overview of modern (deceptive) advertising practices, and my first try left me feeling I had only written things everyone knows, and is tired of! So dump in a few photos! 23:41 21-May-19
- Well, there's an approach we couldn't use at Wikia! Your initial photo, however, reminded me so much of the Android logo that I moved it to the section on advertising and computers. So we need another initial photo. 13:24 22-May-19
Edit Request: Demote From Featured Article
I would like to remove this article from the featured list on the grounds that it is funny, which is contrary to Uncyclopedia's goals. 126.96.36.199 07:30, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for your sarcasm. Please view this page: HTBFANJS. -- 19:27, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- I'll take it as a compliment! But Anon, yeah, do read that page if in doubt about Uncyclopedia's goals, and jump in and help us achieve them! 03:14 26-Jun-19