- For recent discussions, go to Uncyclopedia:UnSignpost/Press Room.
- Thanks Rataube! Are you signed up? • <16:39, 31 May 2008>
- I'm not really about at the moment, and definitely don't have time to do issues. I did ask Gerrycheevers to step back into the ed's chair for an ish or two, and he seemed game, but hasn't been about much since then, so I guess he's too busy too. Someone else can always step in and produce one if they want, all the tools are there, and I can provide assistance if required whenever I wander by, but the next full UU-produced issue is likely to be next year now. However, the Signpost WILL return, as will I! --UU - natter 08:17, Dec 29
- 1 'The Wedding of Why do I need to provide this? and Lyrithya
- 2 Why Divorces Lyrithya After A Single Day of Marriage
Just $5.99 a month
- 4 This is a coup, bitches
- 5 UnSignpost is back!!
- 6 Why did you insert the "click here to view our archives" thing?
- 7 Does anybody associated with this wiki remember how this stuff works?
- 8 Different header image?
'The Wedding of Why do I need to provide this? and Lyrithya
See more details on Lyrithya's talk page
The Wedding of Why do I need to provide this? and Lyrithya
last night was so great,
twas a wonderful tryst,
so much more than a date.
My heart it is beating
so fast I could fly
like the squirrel 'round my neck
when it's flung to the sky.
The ring on your finger
is a sign of our love,
an eternal reminder
of our night in the mud.
As I look to the future
with all of my powers
I see us together
another four hours.
Why Divorces Lyrithya After A Single Day of Marriage
Our wedding is over,
twas great while it latest,
now give me some booze
'cause I'm gonna get plastered.
Just $5.99 a month
I added something that tricks people into thinking that they have to pay for the subscription but it's scratched out using <s> tags. It's supposed to be a joke. --alkies 23:30, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
This is a coup, bitches
- Someone removed the two links to my userpage. : ( GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 23:54, 1 June 2012
UnSignpost is back!!
Why did you insert the "click here to view our archives" thing?
Does anybody associated with this wiki remember how this stuff works?
Since we've been having tons of Momentous Events lately and we're all standing on the side of Mount Doom and contemplating Eternity, I decided it was time for a news update, and wrote a brief UnSignpost article about it. But I haven't got a shred of a clue how to actually get it into a new edition of the Signpost. (Romartus made me an admin but it didn't help much -- I still don't know how to publish an UnSignpost article.) -- Snarglefoop (talk) 19:35, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
- Er...I don't know either but perhaps ChiefjusticeDS can remember...--RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 21:01, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
Different header image?
File:UnSignpost header.png is fine except that it has subpixel smoothing embedded in the image. I've created File:UnSignpost header.svg as a similar-looking replacement. I've also made File:UnSignpost header 2.svg, which is more like the Wikipedia Signpost header image. Any thoughts? ❦ Llwy-ar-lawr • talk • contribs • 04:36 6 June 2019
- Very few, I usually run with images disabled, because I am a cheap bastard. Image smoothing good. Doing it only once, good. Looking more like Wikipedia, good. 04:44 6-Jun-19