Have you ever wanted to add obviously computer-generated rays of sunlight to your trees for that extra touch of fakeness? With Photoshop, it's remarkably easy. Not only can you create sun rays in a photograph, but you can even add them in real life. This is a great way to make your yard more impressive or attract people to your park or real estate.
In this tutorial, you'll learn about the technique for creating these rays and how to apply it to real trees.
Step 1: Pick a location
I used the woods behind the park in my neighborhood.
Step 2: Open it as an image
For this step, you must be using a smart device that is set up to detect and modify the environment. The Apple iAmTooSmart is a good choice.
Under the File menu, select "Open surroundings". This option does not exist in CS6 and earlier, so if that's what you have, you need to upgrade to the expensive rental version that you can never own. (It's totally worth it, trust me.) In your window you should see what looks like a photograph of the area that corresponds to what your device can see with its camera. The picture will refresh regularly, which on slower devices may be too resource-intensive. If you have a pair of iSpecs and they're connected to your device, you will see menus and some other parts of the Photoshop interface overlaid on the scene. (more...)
Previously Featured Article - Advertising
is fundamental to capitalism, because the Free Enterprise System produces a cornucopia of products, which the existence of advertising suggests that no one wants to buy based on what he knows about the product. The function of advertising is to provide information he does not know — that is, false information — to induce him to buy products he does not want. (more...)
Did you know...
- ... that the current craze of cow mocking will have dire consequences for humanity? (pictured)
- ... that forgetting to carry the one is the leading cause of disaster for world domination plans?
- ... that some of us are old enough to remember when there were only 3 elements in the Periodic table? Oh yeah, earth, wind, fire and water, so 4.
- ... that 69% percent of statistics contain sexual innuendo?
- ... that many children in third world countries don't have enough to eat, but most have access to the Food Network?
- ... that vandalism is fukcing queer haha gay?
- ... that the process of dying and coming back to life as a bovine is known as reincownation?
Today's featured picture
The flag of Turkey, as it has appeared since 1844.
Image credit: Sinspawn
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is an independent humor writing project, a non-profitable cabal that also hosts a range of other projects.
|32,278 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
This Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.